TransCure bioServices will attend and give a pitch at I4ID2018 !
Being at I4ID will bring you two opportunities:
- The first one would be to discover TransCure bioServices’ by meeting and speaking with our Dir. Business Development Romain GRET and our CSO, Sebastien Tabruyn.
- The second would be to answer “How humanized mice models helps to evaluate immunotherapy for infectious Diseases?” by attending our pitch session at 4.30 pm, Dec 10th, 2018
Our team would be glad to meet you on Dec 10th and 11th! For being sure to get with opportunity, please request a meeting below:
What it I4ID2018 ?
The purpose of I4ID2018 and is two-day congress is to foster interactions between pharmaceutical industries, research labs, service providers, and technology developers, and thus promoting the use of immunotherapies for prevention and treatment of infectious diseases.
For this year edition I4ID2018, the Scientific Committee has set-up a stimulating program focusing on Host-Directed Therapies (HDT) to fight infectious diseases. HDT is a new emerging alternative approach to treat infectious diseases and overcome the problem of antimicrobial resistance and the lack of broad-spectrum virus-targeting drugs that we still encountered nowadays.
The topics covered during this year edition are:
- Targeting the Immune system to fight Bacterial Infections,
- Targeting the Immune system to fight Viral Infections,
- Targeting the Immune System to fight Sepsis
- Bringing into clinic Host-directed therapies: safety and efficiency
- Developing Next-Generation of host-directed therapies
Who are we?
TransCure bioService is a pre-clinical CRO dedicated to the evaluation of treatments for HIV, immuno-oncology, and inflammations diseases. Our team elaborates unique Research & Development (R&D) and fee-for-service platforms, called the Full Human Immune System Mouse Models (hu-mouse models). Therefore, customers access these full services (protocol design, data collection and analysis) in our BSL-2 and BSL-3 animal and laboratory facilities on a very attractive fee-for-service basis.