TransCure bioServices team has acquired a second flow cytometer
TransCure team has just acquired a second AttuneTM NxT Flow Cytometer. With this new cytometer, the scientific team will be able to carry out more accurate studies, analyze more sample types and expand its capabilities.
The AttuneTM NxT Flow Cytometer combines precision with performance in a true benchtop flow cytometer with 3 different type of detections: Forward-scattered light (FSC), Side-scattered light (SSC) and Photomultiplier tubes (PMTs).
- Empower your research — Up to 10x faster than traditional flow cytometric analyzers
- Enable more — Analyze more sample types, including tumor samples, without losing samples
- Expand your capabilities — Enable more as your needs expand, with field upgradability of up to 4 lasers and 16 detection channels
- Simplified sample prep — No-wash, no-lyse sample prep options with clog-resistant fluidics
- Option for walk-away automation — Run difficult samples with a system that is less sensitive to clogging
- Flexible — Up to 14 colors and 6 channels off the violet laser