TransCure bioServices Webinar 2020 Series
Don’t miss the webinar on mouse models with the full human immune system for infectious diseases!
June 25th, 5pm to 6pm (Europe/Paris)
Infectious diseases: full human system mouse models for HIV, Dengue, CMV and corona virus.
The Do’s and Don’ts by the TransCure bioServices Experts.
Hosted online by
Sebastien Tabruyn, PhD, CSO
for a 45 minutes presentation and 15 minutes Q/A.
You will learn:
- What are the main characteristics of a predictive HIV mouse model regarding efficacy, resistance, rebound and latency?
- How comparable to human HIV disease progression is the HIV-hu-mouse model?
- Why is the HIV-hu-mouse model developed by TransCure bioServices superior to SIV monkey disease model?
- Several case studies will be presented in detail: Prophylactic treatment, HAART treatment and rebound, Anti-viral drug, vaccination.
- We will discuss human CMV, dengue and corona virus models as well.
Who is Sebastien Tabruyn?
Sebastien Tabruyn, PhD Chief Scientific Officer (CSO). He holds a PhD in Molecular Biology from the University of Liege (Belgium). After 15 years of experience as Project leader in renowned international academic research institutes including UCSF (California, USA), the Centre for Cancer Biology (Adelaide, Australia) and the University of Maastricht (Netherlands), he joined TransCure bioServices in 2013 as Head of Molecular Biology and Oncology. Sebastien Tabruyn published 35 peer-reviewed publications in the field of Oncology, Angiogenesis, Inflammation and Immunity.
Who are we?
TransCure bioServices is the European Leader CRO specialized in the Advanced Human Immune System Mouse (hu-mouse) Models. We provides in vivo pharmacology preclinical services for Cancer/Immuno-oncology, HIV, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Vaccines/Immunization, Immuno-safety…
Highest needs for the large pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies as well as academic laboratories which can profile new preclinical/clinical drug candidates (small molecules, peptides, biologics, mAb, vaccines) targeting immuno-related diseases for translational potential assessment and better predictive activity in clinical studies.. TransCure bioServices is your one stop shop for in vivo pharmacology preclinical expertise.