Cancer Immunotherapy: accelerating preclinical drug candidate selection using the full advanced human immune system mouse models.
The Do’s and Don’ts by the TransCure bioServices Experts.
April 30th, 2020
Hosted online by
Sebastien Tabruyn, PhD, CSO
for a 45 minutes presentation.
Download the presentation and watch the full replay:
- Ask for your full access via the form
You will learn:
- Which are the main characteristics of a predictive IO full human immune system mouse model ?
- How to select the best cancer cell lines or PDX ?
- Why is the transient human cytokines boosting developed by TransCure bioServices superior to all constitutive mouse models for increasing NK-cell dependent mechanisms and myeloid cell lineage differentiation?
- Several case study will presented in details: immune check-point inhibitions; bi-specific mAb; ADCC mediated effects; Car-T cell strategy; Oncolytic viruses/bacteria; microbiota influence; vaccine strategies.
Who is Sebastien Tabruyn?
Sebastien Tabruyn, PhD Chief Scientific Officer (CSO). He holds a PhD in Molecular Biology from the University of Liege (Belgium). After 15 years of experience as Project leader in renowned international academic research institutes including UCSF (California, USA), the Centre for Cancer Biology (Adelaide, Australia) and the University of Maastricht (Netherlands), he joined TransCure bioServices in 2013 as Head of Molecular Biology and Oncology. Sebastien Tabruyn published 35 peer-reviewed publications in the field of Oncology, Angiogenesis, Inflammation and Immunity.