Infectious diseases: full human system mouse models for HIV, Dengue, CMV and corona virus.
The Do’s and Don’ts by the TransCure bioServices Experts.
June 25th, 2020
Hosted online by
Sebastien Tabruyn, PhD, CSO
for a 45 minutes presentation.
Download the presentation and watch the full replay:
- Ask for your full access via the form
You will learn:
- What are the main characteristics of a predictive HIV mouse model regarding efficacy, resistance, rebound and latency?
- How comparable to human HIV disease progression is the HIV-hu-mouse model?
- Why is the HIV-hu-mouse model developed by TransCure bioServices superior to SIV monkey disease model?
- Several case studies will be presented in detail: Prophylactic treatment, HAART treatment and rebound, Anti-viral drug, vaccination.
- We will discuss human CMV, dengue and corona virus models as well.
Who is Sebastien Tabruyn?
Sebastien Tabruyn, PhD Chief Scientific Officer (CSO). He holds a PhD in Molecular Biology from the University of Liege (Belgium). After 15 years of experience as Project leader in renowned international academic research institutes including UCSF (California, USA), the Centre for Cancer Biology (Adelaide, Australia) and the University of Maastricht (Netherlands), he joined TransCure bioServices in 2013 as Head of Molecular Biology and Oncology. Sebastien Tabruyn published 35 peer-reviewed publications in the field of Oncology, Angiogenesis, Inflammation and Immunity.