- No GvHD high purity of hCD34+ with < 2% hCD8+
- Lifelong stability (> 18 months) of the immune system Humanisation following chemoablation (no irradiation)
- Human cytokine boosts available for increasing the number of myeloid – NK – dendritic cells Hydrodynamic injections of plasmid DNA encoding human M-CSF, GM-CSF, IL3-4-15, FLT3L
- High rate of humanization min. 40 (up to 95%)
- Trusted source of human cord blood Etablissement Français du Sang: EFS Besançon, Ethic/legal: informed/signed consent by the parents, anonymization, only for R&D purposes
Fully functional human immune system reconstitution
TransCure bioServices has developed a strong expertise, data set driven for the 100% functional reconstitution of a full human immune system in severely immunodeficient mouse via engraftment of human umbilical cord blood CD34+ stem cells.
Hematopoietic stem cells human cord blood
We engraft highly immunodeficient mouse (NOD-Prkdcem26Cd52ll2rgemCd22) with human hematopoietic Stem cells (CD34+). Fourteen week post engraftment we obtain a fully functional human immune system mouse models with DCs, Macrophages, Monocytes, LT, LB and NK.
We isolate and purify ourself fresh stem cells from human cord blood to avoid GvHD.
Myeloid lineage, DC and NK cells Boosting – Available
Human cytokines boost available for increasing the number of myeloid – NK – dendritic cells in Advanced Human Immune System Mouse Models. Hydrodynamic injections of plasmid DNA encoding human, GM-CSF, IL3, IL4, IL15, FLT3L.
We produce hu-mice in advance
Ready to use
Hu-NCG / Monthly Production
Discover our most recent data of cell population on our boosted models. ↓
One-stop-shop for in vivo pharmacology preclinical expertise