TransCure’s new IHC lab. services are now available for your preclinical needs!
The complete platform/service allows TCS to carry out any histological study from our advanced human immune system mouse models’ tissues.
Numerous applications are offered:
- Standard or specific labelling/staining (H&E, PAS …) for tissue morphology’s studies (e.g. IBD, IO, infectious Studies)
- Chromogenicity and fluorescence immunohistochemistry (IHC) for the study of target marker expression
- Process of paraffinization of samples in the form of FFPE blocks
- Analysis: slide scan and image analysis (colonization scoring for IBD, quantification of immunolabeling)
This new platform is composed of:
- The TP1020 Automatic Tissue Processor from Leica; allowing dehydration and paraffin embedding of the different tissues removed.
- The HistoCore Arcadia coating station; allowing the paraffin coating of samples in the form of FFPE blocks.
- The HM340E microtome + STS station; allowing the cutting of FFPE blocks to thus generate white slides (not colored, unmarked).
- The Aperio Versa blade scanner; allowing the acquisition of images in brightfield and fluorescence of the marked samples.
Interested to learn more about our new laboratory service?